I am a Senior Lecturer in the School of Computing and Information Systems at the University of Melbourne, researching in human-computer interaction and specializing in digital health. In the menu are links to things I do.
- PhD (Human-Computer Interaction, Melb)
- MSc (Cognitive Science, Melb)
- BSc (Computer Science, Qld)
- email: greg.wadley at unimelb.edu.au
- phone: +613 8344 1586
- recruiting PhD students to work on digital emotion regulation
- interview on Current Directions in Psychological Science podcast
- Pursuit article Do Devices Help Us Regulate Our Emotions?
- AC for CHI 2021 Health Subcommittee
- Virtual Program Chair for OzCHI 2020
- Wadley, G., Smith, W., Koval, P., Gross, J. (2020) Digital Emotion Regulation. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 29(4), 412-418
- Sarsenbayeva, Z., Marini, G., van Berkel, N., Luo, C., Jiang, W., Yang, K., Wadley, G., Dingler, T., Kostakos, V., Goncalves, J. (2020) Does Smartphone Use Drive our Emotions or vice versa? A Causal Analysis CHI 2020.
- Dourish, P., Lawrence, C., Leong, T., Wadley, G. (2020) On Being Iterated: The Affective Demands of Design Participation. CHI 2020. (Best Paper award)
- Seabrook E., Kelly R., Foley F., Theiler S., Thomas N., Wadley G., Nedeljkovic M. (2020) Understanding how virtual reality can support mindfulness practice: Mixed methods study. JMIR. 22(3):e16106
- Baptista, S., Wadley, G., Bird, D., Oldenburg, B., Speight, J., The My Diabetes Coach Research Group (2020) User experiences with a type 2 diabetes coaching app: a qualitative study. JMIR Diabetes 5(3) e16692