Recognition by Media:
- Jan 2018 The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT): Deep technology in patient monitoring, electronic disease surveillance and beyond
Oct 2017 Eye on the future
- Feb 2017 Move over white cane — Australian engineers have developed a device that can help the blind and vision impaired navigate the world
- Feb 2017 Laser-Based Device Help The Blind, Visually Impaired ‘See’ The World Around Them
- Feb 2017 Revolutionary device will show the way forward for the blind
- Jan 2017 Laser device will see what eyes cannot see
- July 2016 Lasers can help blind to detect hazards
- May 2016 Pothole Detection for the Visually Impaired
- May 2016 Smart city talk driven by population growth
- Nov 2014 Internet of Things and cities of the future; Smart Cities, Digital Skins
- Nov 2013 Shut up, Big Brother is listening
- Interviewed on ABC International in May 2008 about ISSNIP research work in developing sensor networks technology for deployment in the Great Barrier Reef.
- ISSNIP research contributions noted and published by The Australian (Nov., 2005), Herald Sun 31 Oct., 2001, The Mercury Dec 19, 2000 and Uni News (29 Oct., 2001, 14 Nov., 2005).
- Interviewed on ABC International in May 2008 about the University of Melbourne group’s research work in developing sensor networks technology for deployment in the Great Barrier Reef.
- My team’s work has received wide publicity in UniNews (14th November 2005), The Australian (Nov 2005)
- My professional contribution was featured in the Indian Media (Both print and Television including
- The Hindu (4, 5, 7 Jan 2005; 15 Dec 2005), Indian Express (4, 7 Jan 2005; 15, 16 Dec 2005), News Today (6 jan 2005), JTV) during the conferences conducted between Jan 2004 to Jan 2006)
- My team’s work has received wide publicity in local media (Uni news, 29 October 2001) State media (connect 6 Multimedia-Herald Sun October 31, 2001), Interstate media (The Mercury Dec 19, 2000. International media (Num TV Programme, The Hindu -, Indian Express, circulation in several millions).