My primary research interests encapsulate artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with a strong focus on evolutionary computation.
- Position vacant: Research Fellow @ OPTIMA now available.
Position vacant: Research Fellow @ MCDSCLOSED
- PhD opportunties @ OPTIMA now available.
- I am an Associate Editor for the leading journal IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation
- AAMAS 2021 paper accepted: Extended Goal Recognition: A Planning-Based Model for Strategic Deception
- $4.9 million funding announced for a new ARC Training Centre in Optimisation Technologies, Integrated Methodologies, and Applications (OPTIMA).
- I am one of the chief investigators @ OPTIMA (focusing on black-box optimisation models).
- The total funding, including contributions from OPTIMA industry partners, is valued at over $8 million spanning a 5-year period.
Current ARC Discovery Project
- DP180101215 (2018-2021) A Computational Theory of Strategic Deception. CIs: Wally Smith, Liz Sonenberg, Michael Kirley, Frank Dignum (Utrecht University) and Gustav Kuhn (University of London).