My primary research interests encapsulate artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with a strong focus on evolutionary computation.
- $1.25m funding announced for a NDIS Behaviour Support Project Grant GO4772 (2021-2023): Positive Behaviour Support: A collaborative approach to delivering best practice. CIs:
Oliveira, E. and
This is a joint project between the University of Melbourne, Flinders University and the University of Queensland. A core component of the project, to be led by the MCDS, is the development of a data-driven, machine learning based self-assessment tool to be used by practitioners.
Position vacant: Research Fellow @ OPTIMACLOSED
Position vacant: Research Fellow @ MCDSCLOSED
- PhD opportunties @ OPTIMA now available.
- I am an Associate Editor for the leading journal IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation
- AAMAS 2021 paper accepted: Extended Goal Recognition: A Planning-Based Model for Strategic Deception
Current ARC funded projects
- IC200100009 (2021-2025). ARC Training Centre in Optimisation Technologies, Integrated Methodologies, and Applications (OPTIMA). There are 18 CIs across the University of Melbourne and Monash University.
- DP180101215 (2018-2021). A Computational Theory of Strategic Deception. CIs: Smith, W., Sonenberg, L. and Kirley, M. (PIs: Dignum, F., Utrecht University; and Kuhn, G., University of London).