My research interests are in knowledge representation, reasoning and automated planning in the context mult-agent teams. In particular I am looking at ways in which teams of agents can synthesize plans collaboratively in a distributed manner.
I've previously been involved in the ROAD project at Swinburne University which focuses on adaptive software architecture and context awareness.
- Kapuruge, M., Colman, A., and King J. (2011) 'ROAD4WS - Extending Apache Axis2 for Adaptive Service Compositions'. In Proceedings of the IEEE EDOC Conference (EDOC'11), Helsinki, Finland. PDF
- Talib, M.A., Colman, A., Han, J., King, J., and Kapuruge, M. (2010) 'A Service Packaging Platform for Delivering Services'. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Service Computing (SCC'10), Miami, USA. PDF
- King, J. and Colman, A. (2009) 'A Multi Faceted Management Interface for Web Services'. In Proceedings of the Australian Software Engineering Conference 2009 (ASWEC'09), Gold Coast, Australia. PDF
- King, J. (2009) 'Management Relationships for Self-managed Service Compositions', Honours Thesis, Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia. PDF
University of Melbourne
- SWEN30006 Software Modelling and Design (2013) Recipient of the Excellence in Tutoring Award
- HIT3325/HIT8325 Web Application Architectures (2009-2010)