1. R. Evans, L. Li, I. Mareels, N. Okello, M. Pham, W. Qiu, S. K. Saleem, “Real Time Optimal Control of River Basin Networks”, Chapter 20 in, System Identification, Environmental Modelling, and Control System Design, Wang, Liuping; Garnier, Hugues (Eds.) 2012, XXVII, pp 403-422
2. E. O'Sullivan-Greene, Levin Kuhlmann, Andrea Varsavsky, David Grayden, Anthony Burkitt, Iven Mareels, Seizure Prediction and Observability of EEG Sources, Chapter 18 in Epilepsy, The Intersection of Neurosciences, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering and Physics edited by Ivan Osorio, Hitten Zaveri, Mark Frei, Susan Arthurs, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, 2011
3. R. Akmeliawati, I. M. Y. Mareels, “Complex Stability Radius for Automatic Gain-Scheduled Control Design, Part I: Theoretical Development,” in Book Series, Studies in Computational Intelligence: Autonomous Robots and Agents, Vol. 76, 2007, Springer-Verlag, ISBN: 978-3-540-73423-9, p241-250
4. R. Akmeliawati, I. M. Y. Mareels, “Complex Stability Radius for Automatic Gain-Scheduled Control Design, Part II: Example on Autopilot Design,” in Book Series, Studies in Computational Intelligence: Autonomous Robots and Agents, Vol. 76, 2007, Springer-Verlag, ISBN: 978-3-540-734239, p251-258
5. I.M.Y. Mareels, J. Homer, R.R. Bitmead, Dimension Analysis For Least Mean Square Algorithms, Chapter 5, Advances in LMS Filters, Editors: Simon Haykin and Bernard Widrow, John Wiley, Series in Adaptive and Learning Systems for Signal Processing, Communications and Control, May 2003.
6. Uwe Helmke, S.Yoshizawa, R. Evans, J. Manton, I.M.Y. Mareels, Dynamics of Principal and Minor Component Flows, in Open Problems in Control, MTNS 2002
7. D. Nešić, I.M.Y. Mareels, S.T. Glad and M. Jirstrand, "Software for control system analysis and design: symbol manipulation", Encyclopedia of Electrical Engineering, (Ed. J. Webster), J. Wiley and Sons, 2001, available online http://www.interscience.wiley.com:83/eeee/
8. R.J.Evans, I.M.Y. Mareels, L.Sciacca, D.N. Cooper, R.H. Middleton, R.E. Betz, R.A. Kennedy, Adaptive Servo Control of Large Antenna Structures, book chapter in Essays in Adaptive Control, ed G.C. Goodwin, Springer Verlag, Dec 2000.
9. R. Costa, P. Kokotovic, I. Mareels, Making a nonlinear observer adaptive, book chapter in Essays in Adaptive Control, ed G.C. Goodwin, Springer Verlag, Dec 2000.
10. A. Ilchmann, I. M.Y. Mareels, On the stability radii for slowly time varying linear systems, book chapter in Advances in Mathematical Systems Theory, ed Fritz Colonius, Uwe Helmke, Dieter Prätzel-Wolters and Fabian Wirth, ISBN 0-8176-4162-9, pp 55-76, Oct 2000.
11. J. W. Polderman, I. M.Y. Mareels, A behavioral approach to adaptive control, book chapter in The Mathematics of Systems and Control: from Intelligent Control to Behavioral Systems, ed J.W. Polderman and H. Trentelman, September 1999, ISBN 90-367-1112-6, pp 119-131.
12. I.M.Y. Mareels, J.W. Polderman, S. van Gils, A. Ilchman, Asymptotic dynamics in adaptive control, book chapter in Advances of Control, Springer-Verlag, ed Paul Frank, September 1999, ISBN 1-85233-122-4, pp29-64.
13. I.M.Y. Mareels, J.C. Willems, Elimination of latent variables in real differential algebraic systems, Open Problems in Mathematical Systems and Control Theory, edited by V. Blondel, E. Sontag, M. Vidyasagar, J. Willems, Springer Verlag, Communications and Control Engineering, ISBN 1-85233-044-9, pp 141-149, 1998.
14. Iven Mareels, Complex dynamics of adaptive systems, in Chaos and Control, edited by K Judd, K. Teo, A. Mees, Birkhäuser, pp226-250, Mar 1997.
15. I.M.Y. Mareels, B.E. Ydstie, Global Stability for the M.I.T. rule for Adaptive Control, Proc. 28th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 1989 also in K. Narendra, R. Ortega, P. Dorato (ed), Recent Advances in Adaptive Control Part 1, Chapter 9, IEEE Press 1991.
16. D.J. Hill, I.M.Y. Mareels, Stability Theory for Differential/Algebraic Systems with Application to Power Systems, Progress In Systems and Control Theory, ed. M. Kaashoek, J. Van Schuppen, A. Ran, Vol.4, pp 437-445, Birkhäuser 1990.
19 October 2008
Last modified: 9 December 2012
Dean, Melbourne School of Engineering