- Thompson et al. Orygen Virtual World Project: bringing to life a new age of digitally enhanced youth mental health services. NHMRC Ideas. $396k
- Edmonds et al. Keeping the stories alive: bringing the Living Archive of Aboriginal Art out of 'lockdown'. Arts Collaborative Research Seed Funding. $20k
- Joubert et al. Remote but Connected: a co-created carer platform to support independent living for people with disability . Melbourne Disability Institute.
- Oldenburg et al. Interactive Digital Technology to Transform Australia's Chronic Disease Outcomes. NHMRC Centre for Research Excellence. $2.5M
- Eades et al. Bringing family, community, culture and country to indigenous youth mental health care . MRFF Million Minds Project. $5M.
- Krause, Lloyd-Smith, Hajek, Wadley, Hammill. Communities over the airwaves: How the creativity of community language radio promotes wellbeing among new and emerging migrant communities in Australia . Creativity and Wellbeing Hallmark Research Initiative. $13k.
- Kostakos, Wadley, Goncalves, Smith, Alvarez-Jimenez, Cox, Gross Conceptualising and measuring digital emotion regulation . ARC Discovery Project. $410k.
- Clarke, Thorpe, Chenhall, Huebner, McCarthy, Khan, Treloyn, Wadley, Edmonds. Living Archive of Aboriginal Art Melbourne Networked Society Institute. $49k.
- Tarzi, Hegarty, Fiolet, Arabena, Wadley, Barnwell Engaging with community for the co-design of a technological resource for Aboriginal and Torres strait Islander people experiencing family violence . Melbourne Social Equity Institute. $50k.
- Lawrence, Bird, Wadley, Graham, Bidwell, Eades, Dourish #thismymob: Digital land rights and reconnecting Indigenous communities. ARC Discovery Indigenous 2017-19. $473k.
- Forster, McLachlan, Shafiei, Wadley, Biggs, Couch, Wyett, Smith A moderated online peer support app to prevent perinatal depression and anxiety in ‘at risk’ expectant and new mothers: a pilot randomised controlled trial. Latrobe University 'Building Healthy Communities' Fund. $28k.
- Wadley, Alvarez-Jimenez, Bendall, Loveridge, Lederman, Gleeson Virtual reality therapy for youth mental health. Melbourne Networked Society Institute 2017. $28k.
- Clinch, Goncalves, Kostakos, Koval, Wadley Understanding how personal technologies are used to regulate emotion . University of Melbourne–University of Manchester Research Fund. $10k.
- Forster, McLachlan, Shafiei, Smith, Richardson, Wadley, Biggs, Stelfox Developing and testing a moderated online peer support intervention to prevent perinatal depression and anxiety and improve perinatal emotional health and wellbeing in at work expectant and new mothers. Beischer Foundation 2017. $102k.
- Davidson, Wade, Wadley, Reavley, Fletcher, Gunn, Cameron Driving to Health. Shepherd Foundation 2017. $78k.
- Davidson, Wadley, Reavley, Russon, Gunn Driving for Change: A video game to reduce depression in taxi drivers. Melbourne Networked Society Institute, 2015, $60k.
- Gibney, McVernon, Tong, Dhurrkay, Dockery, Taylor, Geard, Campbell, Bird, Wadley, Tomko, Singh, Warr Digital solutions for capturing connectedness and mobility data in remote Indigenous communities. Hallmark Indigenous Research Initiative Seed Funding 2017. $50k.
- Bumpus, Green, Wadley Communicating Climate Effectiveness: improving local development and climate change project effectiveness using mobile phones in the Nadi Basin, Fiji. Melbourne Sustainability Society Institute, 2013, $16k
- Rice, Alvarez-Jimenez, Gleeson, Davey, Hetrick, Parker, Bendall, Wadley, Lederman, McGorry . Preventing relapse of major depressive disorder in young people (15 – 25yrs): Development and piloting of a moderated online social therapy intervention. HCF Health and Medical Research Foundation. 2012, $200k
- Álvarez‐Jiménez, Gleeson, Lederman, Wadley, Bendall, McGorry, Yung, Killackey, The HORYZONS project: Online Recovery for Youth Onset Psychosis, Melbourne University Interdisciplinary Seed Funding, 2011, $45k
- Álvarez‐Jiménez, Gleeson, Lederman, Wadley, Bendall, McGorry, Yung, Killackey, Online Recovery for Youth Onset Psychosis, Telstra Foundation, 2011, $75k
- Álvarez‐Jiménez, Gleeson, Lederman, Wadley, Bendall, Killackey, Yung, McGorry, HORYZONS: Online Recovery for Youth Onset Psychosis, Telstra Foundation, 2011, $150k
- Lederman, Gleeson, Álvarez‐Jiménez, Killackey, Wadley, Broadband for First Episode Psychosis Patients, Institute for a Broadband Enabled Society, 2010, $12k
- Wadley, Gibbs, Benda, Voice communication in massively‐multiplayer online games, Microsoft Research Asia, 2005, $15k