Marcus Brazil's Links Page
Listed below are some of my favorite or most useful links.
- Ant Colony Optimization. A good starting point for background and references in this area.
- The Steiner Tree Page. A good starting point for background and references in this area, but this site hasn't been updated for a long time.
- X-initiative homepage. Outlines the recent applications of octilinear routing to VLSI design.
- Travelling Salesman Problem. An excellent site on the Travelling Salesman Problem from the Mathematics department at Princeton University.
- Web of Science. A comprehensive database for keeping up with the latest published scientific literature.
- CiteSeer. A scientific literature digital library that includes the full text of all articles catalogued and many ways of finding cited or closely related articles.
Friends, colleagues and personal interests.
Disclaimer: The content of this home page is completely unofficial, and in no way represents the
views of the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering or the University
of Melbourne. These institutions are not to be held responsible for anything
contained herein. However, in the interests of academic freedom they
have linked this page to the Department's Home Page.
Return to EEE Department